When you invest in DC Action for Children, you are investing in the future of DC. Your tax-deductible donation will enable DC Action for Children to achieve our goal of creating long-term policy solutions which optimize child and family well-being. Your support will also work immediately to support that all DC children have the opportunity to reach their full potential.
DC Action for Children is a registered 501(c)(3) private, nonprofit organization.
Federal identification number: 52-1807264
Please contact Rachel Berger, Development Associate, at 202-234-9404 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions regarding your donation or to receive more information about the different ways to support DC Action for Children.
You can support DC Action for Children in the following ways:
1. Donate Online: Complete the form below and include credit card information
2. Donate by Mail: Click here to download our donation form and send in along with a check payable to DC Action for Children
3. Donate by Phone: Call us at 202-234-9404
4. Support us by becoming a Friend of DC Action? Donate today.
5. Donate to #8546 through the 2013 DC ONE FUND: If you are a DC government employee, you can choose to donate to DC Action now through December 13, 2013. Remember, each one help one!
6. Donate through the 2013 Combined Federal Campaign: If you are a Federal Employee, you can “MAKE IT POSSIBLE”, to create a city, our nation’s capital, in which all children and youth receive quality services to ensure they thrive. Donate today and choose DC Action for Children #62914!
8. Send in a Matching Gift: Does your company match your gifts? Send in your matching gift form and we’ll do the rest!
Thanks for your support!